The I.W.W is a member run union for all workers in all jobs and industries. This includes members of other unions, students, retirees and unemployed. It does not matter if your job is organized, we organize the worker, not the job.
Real Democracy- All policy decisions are made by themselves by referendum. All branches maintain full autonomy on matters within their respective jurisdiction. Job branches (IWW groups composed of workers at a single job site) set their own demands and strategies in negotiation, free of meddling internationals or sellout business agents.
- Minimum Dues = $9.00 (US) per month – if you make less than $2,000.00 (US) per month;
- Regular Dues = $18.00 (US) per month – if you make between $2,000.00-$3,500.00 (US) per month;
- Maximum Dues = $27.00 (US) per month – if you make more than $3,500.00 (US) per month.
- Submin Dues= $5.00 (US) per month- if you are unemployed or have financial difficulties
- Organizers who can work to organize your job or work to protect you
- Labor lawyers and access to labor law and information
- Organizer trainings
- Savings at participating Worker Self Managed Shops
- Creative community that can work to help you outside of work and during hard times
- Free copy of the Industrial Worker
- Receive the General Organization Bulletin. This keeps you updated on union finances, activities and reports.